Opening Doors To Opportunity
We are always looking for driven, hard working individuals to join our team.
If you think a career with us would be a good fit for you, please Apply Now. Don’t see an open position that matches your skill set? Submit an application anyways, and we will keep it on hand.
- Software Applications Developer
- Powder Coat Lead - Evening Shift
- Part-Time Manufacturing
- Hoop Cell Lead - Evening Shift
- Designer - PS Flood Barriers
Since 2006, PS Industries™ Incorporated has shared over $4.2 million in profit with our employees. Be a part of a team that truly wins as a team.
- Health Insurance: Health care and prescription drug coverage is available to support the health of both our employees and their families.
- Dental Insurance: Coverage is available to employees and their families, encouraging healthy prevention in addition to dental care.
- Vision Insurance: Professional vision care is offered to employees and their family members.
- Life, AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) Insurance: Our employees deserve peace of mind. This is why we provide Life and AD&D insurance coverage.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability: Coverage is provided to assist ill or injured employees by supplementing part of their salary. Employees can also elect to add long-term disability coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Employees can participate in medical and dependent-care FSAs, providing them with tax savings.
- 401(k): PS Industries provides employees participating in the company 401(k) program with generous matching contributions.
- Profit Sharing: Employees are compensated for contributing to the success of PS Industries.
- Paid Time Off: We believe that it is important to balance work and life. To help our employees accomplish this, we provide paid time off.
PS Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.