Water. It seems harmless enough when we use it in our everyday lives, but recent storms have reminded us that it is an elemental force with little regard for the workings of man. According to CoreLogic, flooding and damaging winds were the most destructive natural hazards in 2016. “At $17 billion, total flood loss in 2016 was six times graeter than the overall flood damage experience in 2015.”
As our climate becomes more unpredictable, you need a dependable defense against storms, hurricanes and flooding. PS Flood Barriers provides solutions that are proven in real-life situations and recognized by the world’s most respected names in testing, certification and insurance including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, FM Global, FEMA and more.
Flood protection is an investment in protecting your business. PS Flood Barriers products can preserve your buildings from costly flooding by ensuring important equipment, generators and critical assets remain dry. Since every flooding situation is unique, PS Flood Barriers manufactures flood protection to meet each facility’s distinct requirements. While some flood barriers are quickly deployed manually, other barriers deploy automatically when floodwaters are present.
- Our Pedestrian Flood Door and Mechanical Room Flood Door act as normal-use pedestrian doors and are always in place.
- Our stackable Flood Plank system, Flood Walls and EzDam barriers all deploy quickly to stop flood waters outside of your property.
- The Fire Rated Flood Door is the only door of its kind. It is specifically engineered for interior and exterior openings requiring watertight flood protection and a 90-minute fire rating. Best of all, it provides this dual-defense functionality while still acting as a normal-use swing door.
- The Self-Closing Flood Barrier and Bottom Hinge Flood Barrier can deploy automatically with no human intervention.
PS Flood Barriers products are built in a state-of-the-art 100,000 square foot facility that includes in-house engineering, design, manufacturing and research and development. We’ve been engineering superior flood protection since the 1970s, and proof of our reputation comes from experts in manufacturing , insurance and disaster preparedness. Our products achieve;
- Level 3 Platinum Certified by the National Flood Barrier Testing and Certification program, in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, FM Approvals and the Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Various PS Flood Barriers products meet the FM/ANSI 2510 standard
- FEMA Technical Bulletin 3-93 and P-936 apply to all products
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Reference: EP 1165-2-314 approved
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certified
- Fire Rated Flood Door is 90-minute fire rated: positive pressure endurance test criteria per UL10C
- Several products are designed for hydrostatic, hydrodynamic and impact-loading requirements
Flood concerns shouldn’t erode your confidence. When you work with PS Flood Barriers to protect your property, you can do business with boldness, and that allows your company to thrive. PS Flood Barriers – solutions that hold water.