Reporting Manager: Sales/Marketing Director
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
PS Industries® is a full-scale manufacturer that designs, engineers, and fabricates their products under one roof. We have three growing brands that serve a common purpose; delivering products that protect people and property. Flexible work hours allow your weekends to begin on Friday at noon.
We are an industry leader in the design and custom manufacturing of industrial doors and hatches, material handling safety gates, personnel fall protection products and flood protection barriers. Our products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and sold out of our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Our customer base of over 6,000 customers includes companies such as NASA, the United Nations, Miller-Coors, Con Edison, Grainger, and Xcel Energy, just to name a few.
Our strength lies in providing solutions for our customers by manufacturing our products to fit the needs of customer-driven applications, ensuring rugged, innovative and safe products for a variety of industries. New product development and expansion into new markets is a priority. With our recent expansion of our manufacturing facility, PS Industries is ready to take on opportunities and growth.
Managing a sales team in multiple divisions of the manufacturing company to achieve revenue goals.
- Leadership, Management, & Accountability (LMA)
- Implement sales strategies to achieve targeted goals
- Monitor and direct sales performance
- Utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems effectively
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Sales & Marketing Director to develop and manager sales operating budgets
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop sales team
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Review and analyze individual and department sales performances against programs, quotes, and plans to determine effectiveness
- Manage Sales and Sales Support Team, responsible for performance management and hiring of the employees within that department
- Manages Sales Team’s use of CRM to track leads and drive sales results
- Promote PS Industries Incorporated and its products
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 5 yeas successful sales experience
- 5 years successful sales management experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in CRM systems
- Intermediate to advanced skill level using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience in sales for a manufacturing company