Position Title: Full-Time Manufacturing
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
PS Industries™ Incorporated is an industry leader in the design and custom manufacturing of industrial doors and hatches, material handling safety gates, personnel fall protection products and flood protection barriers. Our products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and sold out of our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Our customer base of over 6,000 customers includes companies such as NASA, the United Nations, Miller-Coors, Con Edison, Grainger, and Xcel Energy, just to name a few.
Our strength lies in providing solutions for our customers by manufacturing our products to fit the needs of customer-driven applications, ensuring rugged, innovative and safe products for a variety of industries. New product development and expansion into new markets is a priority. With our recent expansion of our manufacturing facility, PS Industries is ready to take on opportunities and growth.
Responsible for daily cut & form operations. Oversee daily functions and projects on the shop floor to ensure that high quality manufactured products are shipped from PS Industries. Flexible hours Monday-Thursday 7:00am – 5:30pm, Fridays 7:00am – 12:00pm.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble product components using mechanical fasteners
- Cut/drill raw material as directed by assembly drawings/cut lists
- Apply gasket/seal as necessary
- Package product using proper materials to safely ship to customers
- General Carpentry duties related to packaging and crating of products
- Assist in loading and unloading of products and other general warehouse functions
- Provide team and leadership skills