Reporting Manager: Director of Marketing & Sales
PS Industries® is a full-scale manufacturer that designs, engineers, and fabricates their products under one roof. We have three growing brands that serve a common purpose; delivering products that protect people and property. Flexible work hours allow your weekends to begin on Friday at noon.
We are an industry leader in the design and custom manufacturing of industrial doors and hatches, material handling safety gates, personnel fall protection products and flood protection barriers. Our products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and sold out of our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Our customer base of over 6,000 customers includes companies such as NASA, the United Nations, Miller-Coors, Con Edison, Grainger, and Xcel Energy, just to name a few.
Our strength lies in providing solutions for our customers by manufacturing our products to fit the needs of customer-driven applications, ensuring rugged, innovative and safe products for a variety of industries. New product development and expansion into new markets is a priority. With our recent expansion of our manufacturing facility, PS Industries is ready to take on opportunities and growth.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with a marketing firm to implement marketing strategies to promote PS Industries’ brands, products, and services to generate sales leads
- Maintain and update Marketing and Strategy plans.
- Maintain and create On-Line Presence.
- Assist in Marketing Mix (Product, Promotion Price, Place).
- Maintaining CRM process from the marketing standpoint.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with sales inquiries and managing sales leads as needed.
- Point person to assist with Marketing Firm.
- Coordinate trade show logistics and marketing strategies for trade shows.
- Implement internal communication and engagement strategies.
- Manage organization and upkeep of all marketing lead and customer databases, documents and photo/video database.
- Support all company divisions with marketing related tasks
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prefer Marketing, Business, Sales or related field education or experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong Knowledge of Social Media, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Some experience with graphic design software
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Experience with WordPress or other website content management system
- Experience with Campaign Monitor or other email management system