Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
PS Industries is seeking a self-motivated individual to OWN the maintenance and cleanliness of our manufacturing facility. Employees in this job are responsible to perform a variety of maintenance, janitorial, custodial, and/or security tasks to maintain a clean and safe facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- General cleanup of all areas of the building as needed
- Clean and service restrooms and other common areas regularly
- Routine maintenance such as changing HVAC filters, light bulbs, etc.
- Miscellaneous painting and light drywall patching
- Light carpentry
- Routine inspections of designated safety equipment
- Exterior maintenance of building and grounds including parking lot and landscaping
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in building maintenance or general carpentry
- Previous experience operating forklift or scissor lift
- General knowledge of building systems and services
- Must be able to lift and walk with loads up to 50 lbs