PS Industries® is a full-scale manufacturer that designs, engineers, and fabricates their products under one roof. We have three growing brands that serve a common purpose; delivering products that protect people and property. Flexible work hours allow your weekends to begin on Friday at noon.
We are an industry leader in the design and custom manufacturing of industrial doors and hatches, material handling safety gates, personnel fall protection products and flood protection barriers. Our products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and sold out of our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Our customer base of over 6,000 customers includes companies such as NASA, the United Nations, Miller-Coors, Con Edison, Grainger, and Xcel Energy, just to name a few.
Our strength lies in providing solutions for our customers by manufacturing our products to fit the needs of customer-driven applications, ensuring rugged, innovative and safe products for a variety of industries. New product development and expansion into new markets is a priority. With our recent expansion of our manufacturing facility, PS Industries is ready to take on opportunities and growth.
This position will perform and document general cleanup of all areas along with routine maintenance and inspections on building systems and safety equipment. Responsible for providing a clean, safe, and organized facility for all employees to enjoy.
- Perform general cleanup of all areas
- Conduct routine maintenance inspections
- Perform minor repair as required
- Document routine inspection and maintenance activities
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform routine surface sanitization as required
- Empty trash and recycling bins regularly
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Move, install, and maintain all office furniture and fixtures
- Stock, maintain, and organize cleaning supplies and other essential items
- Maintain building exterior and landscape including general cleanup and minor landscape maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use common cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items using appropriate equipment when necessary
- Prior cleaning experience
- Prior maintenance experience
- General knowledge of building systems and construction techniques