Reporting Manager: Assembly & Packaging Supervisor
Work Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:30pm, Friday 7am-12pm
PS Industries™ Incorporated (PSI) is a growing manufacturer located in Grand Forks North Dakota. PSI designs, engineers, and manufacturers Industrial Doors, Fall Protection Safety Gates, and Flood Protection Barriers in our 200,000 square foot facility. Products are distributed primarily throughout North America to end users, contractors, and distributors. We are recognized as the preferred brand in many of our product lines and enjoy a reputation of a quality solution provider. Our passion is the development of products which protect people and property. By living our core values, “Yes we can, Driven to succeed, Do the right thing, Deliver value, and Win as a team”, PSI custom engineers solutions from concept to completion, backed by our 48 years of industry proven performance. The future of PSI is exciting, with strong growth opportunities.
Assemble and package PS Industries’ manufactured products after the products have been through the painting process to ensure that high quality manufactured products are shipped from PS Industries.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble product components using mechanical fasteners
- Package products using proper materials to safely ship to customers
- General carpentry duties related to packaging and crating of products
- Assist in loading and unloading of products and other general warehouse functions
- Collaborate with co-workers to ensure all materials are prepared properly so that the assemblies or weldments will be fabricated in an accurate and efficient manner
- Apply gasket/seal as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power tools
- Skill in reading, writing, and math relative to construction drawings, work orders, time cards, shipping reports, and other job related functions
- Must have basic carpentry skills and mechanical knowledge relative to building construction and/or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in metal fabrication or carpentry shop is beneficial
- Knowledge of electric circuits and pneumatics
- Ability to operate a table saw, miter saw, forklift and other carpentry tools is useful
- Must be able to lift and walk with loads up to 75 lbs.
- Production employees must be able to stand on feet for the entire duration of the scheduled shift