Work Location: 1150 South 48th Street in Grand Forks, ND
Reporting Manager: Assembly & Packaging Supervisor
Work Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:30pm, Friday 7am-12pm
PS Industries™ Incorporated is an industry leader in the design and custom manufacturing of industrial doors and hatches, material handling safety gates, personnel fall protection products and flood protection barriers. Our products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and sold out of our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Our customer base of over 6,000 customers includes companies such as NASA, the United Nations, Miller-Coors, Con Edison, Grainger, and Xcel Energy, just to name a few.
Our strength lies in providing solutions for our customers by manufacturing our products to fit the needs of customer-driven applications, ensuring rugged, innovative and safe products for a variety of industries. New product development and expansion into new markets is a priority. With our recent expansion of our manufacturing facility, PS Industries is ready to take on opportunities and growth.
Assemble and package PS Industries’ manufactured products after the products have been through the painting process to ensure that high quality manufactured products are shipped from PS Industries.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble product components using mechanical fasteners
- Package products using proper materials to safely ship to customers
- General carpentry duties related to packaging and crating of products
- Assist in loading and unloading of products and other general warehouse functions
- Collaborate with co-workers to ensure all materials are prepared properly so that the assemblies or weldments will be fabricated in an accurate and efficient manner
- Apply gasket/seal as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power tools
- Skill in reading, writing, and math relative to construction drawings, work orders, time cards, shipping reports, and other job related functions
- Must have basic carpentry skills and mechanical knowledge relative to building construction and/or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in metal fabrication or carpentry shop is beneficial
- Knowledge of electric circuits and pneumatics
- Ability to operate a table saw, miter saw, forklift and other carpentry tools is useful
- Must be able to lift and walk with loads up to 75 lbs.
- Production employees must be able to stand on feet for the entire duration of the scheduled shift